Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!
I'm Sure You All Are Giving Your Mother's Great Gifts And Showing Her How Much 
You Appreciate Her.. 
I Love My Mother, She's Really Get's Me ^ ^ Well.. At Time's Lol
But I Couldn't Have Asked For Anything Better So I'm So Blessed To Have Such 
A Wonderful Mom So Me And My Older Sister Gave Our Mom Two Great Gifts And She Loves Them! 

We Gave Her..

  • A Two Heart Necklace That On Have A Family Tree On It And The Other Heart Says "Mother Is Another Word For Love"
  • We Gave Her A Giant Card Also That We Signed Our Names At The Bottom And A Message



You Help Me Though Everything
You Comfort Me 
And Let Me Get Though My Up's And Down's 
And Helping Me Succeed In Life 
You Care For Me
And I Care For You Also 
You Mean The World To Me Like Anything Else
This Is Your Day And I Want You To Relax 
Have Fun, And Enjoy
Happy Mother's Day!

Love, Zaria

MY NAME , OLDER SISTER AND THE MESSAGE 


THE NECKLACE

THE FRONT
THE POEM 

LOVE YOU MOM!



No comments:

Post a Comment